Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Premiere Night of V/H/S

 Dinner for 12 at Bistro 412



 Producer's wife showing her love for Amateur Night.

 It's Victoria's birthday - awesome hat from Nate and Liz!

Wait list line - I have 7 tickets to sell. I walked in and said "who has seen the Signal?" "I have", he says. "What's it about?" He starts to tell me when the volunteer says, "I'm sorry, you can't sell tickets in here."  So I said "I have 7 tickets to V/H/S. Cash only. Bring exact change." and walked about.  Suddenly from behind I hear a fucking stampede. People jumping over those metal gates and running after me. I was mobbed by hands of cash. IT WAS AWESOME. It took 7 seconds to sell 7 tickets.  The V/H/S crew was cracking up. Too bad we forget to film it. It was seriously bad ass.

Sold out show!


Introductions...

 Awesome Q&A

 Yes...9 directors!

A good time was had by all!  Including this cat.

No comments: